HORSES ARE WELCOME!
We provide the following accommodations for your convenience.
- Economical self-serve pens.
- Fresh water, please bring your own water containers.
- We clean up after your animals.
- Dumpster, muck rakes & muck buckets with cart are on site.
- We do require that all equine owners sign a release of liability for livestock.
- Your health papers and coggins must be current.
- We love having your animals as a guest, however we are not responsible for injury to them during your stay.
- Equine owner agrees to abide by all of Empty Saddle Rv Park's rules.
All activities involving HORSES, donkeys, mules, or ponies have inherent risks for participants. New Mexico state law protects operators, owners, trainers, promoters, and others from liability for injuries which are the result of an equine animal's behavior.
Use these facilities and/or ride at your own risk.
Equine Liability Act SJC/Senate bill 268.aa 1993
Warning, Under New Mexico law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
New Mexico Statutes 42-13